That Man is You! honestly addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. The program harmonizes current social and medical science with the teachings of the Church and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive!
* Are you looking to deepen your relationship with God?
* Be a better husband?
* Become a more loving father?
* Meet and build friendships with other like-minded men?
* Honestly address today’s cultural pressures and temptations?
* Increase accountability in your faith life?
* Seek to be the best man you can be?
Watch the following video to learn more details about the program.
Spring Semester: Calendar and Topics available HERE
Location: St. Bridget Parish Center, Room B
When: Saturday mornings from 6:30-8:00am beginning January 28
Registration: available HERE
Contact: Todd Hughes (815) 378-2589 or Joe Corrigan (815) 985-8850 for any questions.